Prepare for IELTS
Enjoy our range of free resources to prepare for your IELTS test
Preparing for your IELTS test doesn’t need to be difficult, or expensive, which is why we have a wide range of free IELTS preparation material and tools for you.
When you register for IELTS with MCA, you can avail a 30-day unrestricted access to an online IELTS preparation course for all four skills.
Practice can go a long way in scoring well in IELTS. Our range of free practice tests will help you get familiarised with the test format and questioning pattern. Using these, you can attempt the test under timed conditions and see how you score, ask your mentors for feedback and improve upon on areas you need to improve upon. You can also compare your responses with the model answers provided to assess your progress.
Cambridge IELTS preparation material
In order to give you a detailed insight into the test format, planning, common mistakes, and how to avoid them, you also receive a complimentary preparation book by Cambridge at the time of registration. This works as a handy guide into the test and broadly outlines the test structure.
IELTS support tools
You can also download a range of free IELTS preparation material, referred to as the IELTS essentials pack here. In the essentials pack, you can find the following:
- IELTS information
- Application form
- Band Score guide
- IELTS tips by examiners
- Checklist for IELTS
- Speaking and writing assessment criteria
- Writing sample with feedback and comments by examiners
- A guide on what to expect on the actual test day
Handy tips to prepare for your IELTS test
Improving on a language takes time, and so it is important that you start working on your skills ahead in time. Make use of these quick tips:
- Read, write and speak in English as much as possible. Make it a part of your daily life.
- Create a group of friends and practise speaking in English.
- Read English newspaper and listen to English news channels or radio.
- Try listening to a variety of English accents – British, Australian, American, British, New Zealand and Canadian.
- Watch English movies with subtitles.
- Read extensively to develop your reading speed.
- Learn to understand context to be able to scan the available content for answers.
- Start paying attention to your grammar, spelling and vocabulary.
- Learn to be precise, relevant and within the required word count.
Got doubts? Come, visit us for free!
If you face any trouble when preparing for your IELTS test, feel free to connect with our IELTS support team at +91-9873910997 or walk in to any of our MAC IELTS branch for further assistance on registration, preparation or results.